Benefits for the Employee:
- Releases mental stress and tension
- Improved focus and concentration,
- Improves creative thinking
- Increases energy and vitality
- Brings clarity to the mind
- Calms the emotions
- Increases team morale
Chair massage can be offered at a small to large events eg. a staff party, conference or sports activities.
15 min – £20
20 min – £25
Chair massage is a clothed, non-oil treatment of the back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands and scalp. Clients will be comfortably seated on an ergonomically designed massage chair, while the therapist employs pressure work to ease muscular tension, reduce stress levels, relieve headaches & migraines and improve alertness.
The massage will be tailor to your needs and with no oils and no need to undress, chair massage is the perfect treatment for the office and event environment, leaving employees or guests revitalised and invigorated for the day’s challenges.
- Helps to reduce absence from work due to stress-related conditions
- Demonstrates a positive approach towards the wellbeing of your employees
- Helps mitigate the risks of potential future litigation for both RSI and stress related illness
- Increases staff morale and motivation helping to improve productivity
- Demonstrates your commitment to staff health and wellbeing