Cancellation policy, Terms and conditions
MB Massage Therapy is committed to delivering excellent service in a timely manner.
Due to a large increase of last-minute cancellations/re-schedules and no-show clients, we have been reluctantly obliged to instate new policies regarding your appointments.
Although we wish we did not have do this, our livelihood depends on you, our wonderful clients. Thank you for your understanding!
When you book an appointment, that time is set aside for you and missed appointments prevent us from accommodating other clients in need of our services.
Please understand that our therapists only get paid when they deliver a service.
- To ensure that all of our clients are treated fairly and are able to receive treatment in a timely manner, MB Massage Therapy asks that you provide at least 24-hours’ notice if you need to change, reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- Any change or reschedule of your appointment with less than 24-hours advance notice or failure to keep your appointment (if you are a no-show) you will be charged a fee of £30.
- REPEAT- OFFENDERS – if you consistently cancel/reschedule within 24 hrs or do not show up for your appointments, after the 3rd time, you will only be able to make appointments on a day-of basis. If there are no appointments on the day, you will be placed on the wait-list and contacted if anything becomes available.
- When booking online, you will be charged a deposit of £30 that will go towards your appointment.
- In the event of a no-show, (i.e., not attending the appointment and not contacting us) this deposit will be retained.
- In the event of a cancellation or re-schedule of less than 24 hrs notice, this deposit will be retained unless the appointment slot can be filled by another client.
- In the event of a reschedule of more than 24-hours prior your appointment, this deposit will be either transferred to the next appointment or refunded.
We understand that genuine emergencies do occur, so this policy will be exercised at the clinic’s discretion.
The best and promptest way to contact us is to call: 01788 877090
Or Text message: Respond to the reminder text message
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for overnight cancellations – we can check emails first thing in the morning at 9am)
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Same policy applies.
LATE ARRIVAL: No fee is charged but your appointment will end at the scheduled time. For that reason, please arrive on time.
If you don’t know exactly our location please check it in advance, make sure you have enough time to park and find us. Parking information is on the website and on both the booking and reminder emails.
PLEASE NOTE: We do our best to remind you of your appointment (email reminder, text message) and we usually carry a waiting list of clients. Given enough notice, we can usually fill most appointments. Even if there is less than 24-hours before your appointment, please give us a much notice as possible and we will do our best to fill the appointment and avoid any cancellation fees.
If there’s simply no way of avoiding a short-notice cancellation, remember that you can send a friend or family member, or your boss 😊 to enjoy the massage!
Sexual misconduct is forbidden. Client understands that any illicit or sexually aggressive remarks, advances or gestures will result in the immediate termination of the session and client will be liable for full payment of the scheduled appointment.
These policies have been adopted to ensure that the therapists’ time, the massage centre and its’ efforts be respected, as well as your scheduled service to be a stress-free and relaxing experience.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.